Kings Church Wokingham’s mission is to bring transformative change to the people and communities that it touches through being authentic followers of Jesus.
Worship: Ministering to God through worship, prayer and recognising His presence.
Family: Building family-style culture of belonging that is accessible, honouring and empowering.
Mission: Partnering with God to build His Kingdom through practical love and service, the power of the Holy Spirit and sharing the personal impact of Jesus in our lives.
• Our personal relationships with God, with each other and with our communities.
• For each individual to reach their God-given potential.
• To serve Wokingham and to love it well.
• We value partnerships with churches across the UK and overseas.
We believe that:
• God is perfectly holy, good, just, loving and faithful.
• Salvation frees us from the power of death and sin.
• The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
• God equips every believer to make disciples, to proclaim His gospel and to continue the signs and wonders that followed Jesus.
• We are sons and daughters of the King, more than sinners saved by grace.
• The ministry of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers is given to equip the church.
• We are engaged in a battle and that hardship and suffering are part of life.
• God intervenes in daily life, challenging us to exercise faith and to move out of our comfort zone.